Al Ghurair names promotion winner
Dubai, September 11, 2012
Dubai-based leading shopping destination, Al Ghurair Centre, has named Alaa Al Maaliki, a 17-year old Iraqi national student as one of the winners of its innovative ‘Back to School’ promotion raffle draw held recently.
From August 29 to September 15, visitors to the mall who spend Dh200 ($54.46) at any of the Al Ghurair Centre retail outlets stand a chance to enter into a draw to win one of the six scholarships.
In addition, the centre has also lined up the popular Freej entertainment for children with unique activities and mall decorations, a statement from the mall said.
As part of the Freej entertainment, the mall will be completely animated with various themed game stalls, Freej house for cartoon viewing, interactive puzzles, competitions, and more exciting activities between 2pm to 10pm every day.
Children will have the opportunity to meet and greet the popular Freej characters between 4pm and 9pm on the weekends, the statement said.
Retailers at Al Ghurair Centre will also be giving away special deals, discounts and offers as part of the celebration during the campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain