Al Ghurair names promotion winner
Dubai, September 11, 2012
Dubai-based leading shopping destination, Al Ghurair Centre, has named Alaa Al Maaliki, a 17-year old Iraqi national student as one of the winners of its innovative ‘Back to School’ promotion raffle draw held recently.
From August 29 to September 15, visitors to the mall who spend Dh200 ($54.46) at any of the Al Ghurair Centre retail outlets stand a chance to enter into a draw to win one of the six scholarships.
In addition, the centre has also lined up the popular Freej entertainment for children with unique activities and mall decorations, a statement from the mall said.
As part of the Freej entertainment, the mall will be completely animated with various themed game stalls, Freej house for cartoon viewing, interactive puzzles, competitions, and more exciting activities between 2pm to 10pm every day.
Children will have the opportunity to meet and greet the popular Freej characters between 4pm and 9pm on the weekends, the statement said.
Retailers at Al Ghurair Centre will also be giving away special deals, discounts and offers as part of the celebration during the campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet