Al Ghurair names promotion winner
Dubai, September 11, 2012
Dubai-based leading shopping destination, Al Ghurair Centre, has named Alaa Al Maaliki, a 17-year old Iraqi national student as one of the winners of its innovative ‘Back to School’ promotion raffle draw held recently.
From August 29 to September 15, visitors to the mall who spend Dh200 ($54.46) at any of the Al Ghurair Centre retail outlets stand a chance to enter into a draw to win one of the six scholarships.
In addition, the centre has also lined up the popular Freej entertainment for children with unique activities and mall decorations, a statement from the mall said.
As part of the Freej entertainment, the mall will be completely animated with various themed game stalls, Freej house for cartoon viewing, interactive puzzles, competitions, and more exciting activities between 2pm to 10pm every day.
Children will have the opportunity to meet and greet the popular Freej characters between 4pm and 9pm on the weekends, the statement said.
Retailers at Al Ghurair Centre will also be giving away special deals, discounts and offers as part of the celebration during the campaign. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone