Batelco launches new Huawei smartphone
Manama, August 14, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom service provider, has launched the Huawei’s new smartphone Ascend bundled with unlimited data, free voice minutes and text messages.
The Huawei Ascend P1 is one of the slimmest android devices on the market, and features a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM and PowerVR SGX540 graphics.
The smartphone is now available from all Batelco retail shops as part of a BD18 ($47.7) per month Super Smart package on an 18-month contract with no down payment.
The package features unlimited data and BD5 free credit monthly, to use on voice, SMS and international roaming.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said: “Thanks to such a competitive offer, our customers can download files and browse as much as they like with no worries about expensive extra data charges.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign