Batelco launches new Huawei smartphone
Manama, August 14, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom service provider, has launched the Huawei’s new smartphone Ascend bundled with unlimited data, free voice minutes and text messages.
The Huawei Ascend P1 is one of the slimmest android devices on the market, and features a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM and PowerVR SGX540 graphics.
The smartphone is now available from all Batelco retail shops as part of a BD18 ($47.7) per month Super Smart package on an 18-month contract with no down payment.
The package features unlimited data and BD5 free credit monthly, to use on voice, SMS and international roaming.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said: “Thanks to such a competitive offer, our customers can download files and browse as much as they like with no worries about expensive extra data charges.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE