BenQ unveils 3D LED TV in UAE
Dubai, August 13, 2012
BenQ, a leader in digital lifestyle innovations, has launched its first range of 3D LED TVs in the UAE, offering customers a breathtaking three-dimensional viewing, a top official said.
The L47-6010 and L55-6010, the new models of the L Series, deliver superior 3D picture quality with incredible depth and perfect clarity, said Manish Bakshi, managing director of BenQ Middle East and Africa.
The new range of TVs also feature BenQ’s exclusive Senseye technology that provides a digital image that matches quality and colour images as seen in reality by the human eye.
“The UAE is one of our key target markets and we aim to further increase our TV presence by the end of 2012. We are also targeting to be among the top five LED brands by the end of 2013 and the launch of our new 3D LED TVs will spur the growth of this segment in the UAE,” Bakshi said.
“BenQ is constantly investing in R&D to develop products that are innovative and offer optimum value-for-money. BenQ 3D LED TVs’ upgraded conversion allows converting any 2D content to 3D in real time through its passive glasses,” he added.
The cost-effect passive glasses are lightweight and hassle-free as compared to active 3D glasses. BenQ Passive 3D glasses allow for a wider viewing angle providing better depth and enhanced picture quality.
In addition, the latest 3D TVs from BenQ feature full-HD resolution of 1920x1080 quality picture rendering subtlest details to stand out with richer, more realistic colors and crystal clear images.
The BenQ 3D LED TVs are also packed with built-in USB Multimedia Play port that provides easy connection to view movies, photos and music. They also have HDMI high-speed interface making the LED TVs convenient to use with additional multimedia equipment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store