Ecco launches ‘Back to School’ range
Dubai, July 4, 2012
Leading shoe brand, Ecco, has announced the launch of its ‘Back to School’ collection featuring its less-is-more philosophy with up-to-date fashion trends and state-of-the-art craftsmanship.
The range features a variety of shoes to meet the demands of discerning parents and kids, a statement from Ecco said.
The boys’ collection comes in five groups – the Sidewalk is a sporty shoe with support in the front. The Strider has velcro and comes in a fabric and leather combination giving it a very cool and sporty feel, the statement said.
The Biom Lite group is made low to the ground with natural motion technology allowing the feet to move freely. The uppers are made of full grain leather, while the comfort fibre system increases air circulation for the perfect inner climate, it said.
Junior Arlanda group is formal looking with glossy leather finish and is available in slip on and velcro versions. Finally Junior Street is sneaker-style with laces and comes in a combination of suede & leather in fashionable colours.
The girls’ collection includes Imagine which has glossy finish, elegant-looking Mary Jane-style shoes with Velcro. The other shoe in the same group is more sporty with girly details, it said.
The more formal school shoe range with matt finish for girls is called Alicia. The Biom Lite range is available for girls as well, featuring full grain leather uppers with speed lace for easy instep.
Ecco’s back-to-school lineup emphasises freedom, movement and self-expression for happy school children, the statement said.
The ‘Back to school’ collection will be available across all Ecco stores starting July 4. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait