Samsung unveils next generation MFPs
Amman, June 25, 2012
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital media and digital convergence technologies, has unveils its next generation of ultra-fast A3 colour copiers and A4 color laser printers/MFPs.
The 11 new series spans four A4 segments and A3 copiers featuring the world’s first all-in-one main board with 1 GHz Dual Core CPU for more processing power and faster print speed and dual CPU for A4 color printers / MFPs.
Other features include ReCP image enhancing technology with real 1,200 x 1,200 dpi to deliver significantly sharper and more vivid images for optimum print results as well as intuitive solutions for easy fleet and work flow management to enhance efficiency and productivity.
The MFPs also offer easy connectivity, offering printing at the touch of a button from any device, including smartphones and tablets, a statement said.
“By leveraging our extensive in-house know-how about semiconductors as well as mobile technology, we have been able to develop our own original technology based on digital expertise,” said Seongwoo Nam, executive vice president and head of IT Solutions, Samsung Electronics.
“The result is the most state-of-the-art A3 and A4 devices – an unrivalled differentiator for our customers to experience true technology convergence.”
“Samsung now has the capabilities to fulfill the needs of corporate customers with customized solutions and services. We are ready for the global B2B market and our goal is to become a top tier printing solution provider within three years,” added Nam.
The next generation A3/A4 color devices will be available starting end of June in Korea before rolling out to other markets globally, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet