Max marks 200th store milestone
Dubai, June 25, 2012
Max, a leading value fashion brand in the Middle East and India, has marked a milestone with the opening of its 200th store, showcasing its collection of fashion apparel, home, footwear and accessories.
Max, the homegrown UAE brand, launched its first store in May 2004 and has since managed to establish a strong presence in the Middle East, India and Africa.
“We are happy to achieve the 200th store milestone. We thank all our customers for their loyalty and support and this will inspire us into the future. As a brand we are constantly innovating and striving to improve the customer shopping experience and the same time offer products and merchandise of great value,” said Ramanathan Hariharan, CEO, Max.
The 200th store opened at leading shopping and entertainment destination Al Qasr Mall in Riyadh.
Max is part of Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the Middle East and India. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain