BlackBerry 10 Tour to come to Dubai
Dubai, June 24, 2012
The BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour will come to Dubai on July 10, providing Middle East developers with the opportunity to learn more about its capabilities and become one of the first to develop the new platform.
The one-day event is dedicated to providing the developer community with insights on the BlackBerry 10 platform, including its strengths, the vision for the platform and how developers can make apps that stand out to app-hungry users, a statement from RIM said.
“This event gives us a great opportunity to engage directly with BlackBerry developers here in the Middle East,” said Sandeep Saihgal, managing director at BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM). “We look forward to introducing Middle Eastern developers to BlackBerry 10 and helping them bring the best apps to customers on the BlackBerry 10 platform."
To help get started on the platform, qualified developers will receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device to test the apps they develop, the statement said.
Registration for the event is free. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign