Ajmal to launch new ‘Bling’ perfume
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Leading fragrance house in the Middle East, Ajmal Perfumes, has announced the launch of its latest perfume, Bling, which will go on sale in the region during the first week of July.
With ingredients like cinnamon, rose, guaiacwood, patchouli and musk forming the core of the fragrance, Bling harmoniously blends French and Oriental scents in a spicy floral woody note, a statement from Ajmal said.
Abdulla Ajmal, general manager, sales and marketing, Ajmal Perfumes, said: “Following months of research and testing among our diverse customer base, we are delighted to finally introduce Bling into this market.”
“This premium fragrance is a unique entry into this region as it is a modern oriental fragrance with an essence that is international in its composition.”
In a first-of-its-kind event, Ajmal invited more than 680 customers who are part of its loyalty club, Ajmal One for an exclusive preview of the perfume prior to its official launch in stores, the statement said.
The premium French perfume will be made available to customers in 75ml bottles designed with crystals. It will be sold across all Ajmal stores and distributors in the GCC. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Saudi designer reveals new abaya collection
- Bebe unveils women’s summer clothing range
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait