LG launches new smart TVs in Bahrain
Manama, June 24, 2012
LG Electronics has launched its new range of Cinema 3D Smart televisions in Bahrain.
They were launched by LG Electronics Gulf president D Y Kim during an event at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
AJM Kooheji Group chief executive Rohit Raina, LG Electronics Middle East and Africa president James Park, AJM Kooheji chairman Hameed Kooheji and vice-chairman Mahmood Kooheji were among key officials who attended the event.
Kim said the new range of televisions were equipped with the most advanced 3D technology which enabled smoother and more immersive 3D viewing and said their launch was part of a plan to bring the biggest innovations that technology had to offer today to Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman