Luxury brands sale opens in Dubai
Dubai, June 21, 2012
The Concept Big Brands Shopping Fiesta 2012, a popular shopping sale in the UAE, which offers high-end luxury brands at competitive prices opened yesterday (June 20) in Dubai.
It is being held at the Dubai World Trade Centre until June 23.
The event is offering discounts of up to 75 per cent off on a variety of products including fragrances, bags, watches, sunglasses, shoes, apparels, fashion accessories and cosmetics from some of the best known luxury brands around the world.
Concept Big Brands is offering a further discount of 15 per cent on all apparels, it said in a statement.
Some of the major brands that are part of the sale this year are Hugo Boss, Burberry, Thierry Mugler, Lancaster, Gianvito Rossi, Nina Ricci, Cerrutii 1881, Armand Basi, Shanghai Tang, Azzaro, Burberry, Fossil and CK, among others.
Vijay Samyani, managing director and founder of Concept Group, said: “We are delighted to announce the sale where our customers will receive absolute value for their money. This summer, we have some of the best deals in the market. Our previous sales have garnered a huge interest among consumers.”
“The Concept Big Brand’s summer sale is in response to that demand which has been expressed to us through emails, on our website and Facebook page. We are committed to providing the best to our customers by giving them a lot of choices and complete satisfaction at the best affordable rate. We hope the response is bigger and better this summer,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store