Samsung names Bahrain distributor
Manama, June 21, 2012
Samsung Electronics has appointed Ashraf's, one of Bahrain's leading high-end retailers and distributors, as an authorised distributor of its mid to high range B2B IT products.
Samsung's partnership with Ashraf's comes as part of its continued efforts to strengthen and diversify its presence across the Bahraini market to serve its growing customer base.
Through this partnership, Samsung will promote and retail its full range of B2B IT products, which include notebooks, printers and monitors, from Ashraf's select showrooms.
"The Bahraini market has always represented a key area of growth for Samsung as businesses continue to seek IT solutions that offer performance, efficiency, security and ease of use," said Samsung Gulf Electronics IT sales group general manager Raj Varma.
"With a long history of dealing with global brands, Ashraf's adds value to the Bahraini market through its presence, product knowledge and penetration across different industry verticals.
"This would help strengthen Samsung's market share of IT products in Bahrain," Varma added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project