Samsung names Bahrain distributor
Manama, June 21, 2012
Samsung Electronics has appointed Ashraf's, one of Bahrain's leading high-end retailers and distributors, as an authorised distributor of its mid to high range B2B IT products.
Samsung's partnership with Ashraf's comes as part of its continued efforts to strengthen and diversify its presence across the Bahraini market to serve its growing customer base.
Through this partnership, Samsung will promote and retail its full range of B2B IT products, which include notebooks, printers and monitors, from Ashraf's select showrooms.
"The Bahraini market has always represented a key area of growth for Samsung as businesses continue to seek IT solutions that offer performance, efficiency, security and ease of use," said Samsung Gulf Electronics IT sales group general manager Raj Varma.
"With a long history of dealing with global brands, Ashraf's adds value to the Bahraini market through its presence, product knowledge and penetration across different industry verticals.
"This would help strengthen Samsung's market share of IT products in Bahrain," Varma added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder