BlackBerry 7 buyers to win big at DSS
Dubai, June 19, 2012
Customers who purchase a brand new BlackBerry 7 smartphone at this year’s Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), will have a chance to win Dh 100,000 ($27,226.6) worth of travel to any part of the world.
Every week, one winner will receive airline ticket vouchers worth Dh20,000 ($5,445.3) through draws held on June 21 and 28, and July 5, 12 and 14.
Once the handset is purchased, customers have to visit www.blackberrydss.com and register to enter the draw.
Customers also stand the chance to win a BloackBerry PlayBook tablet daily and a guaranteed prize bundle of five EA games.
The offer is only open to residents of the UAE who purchase a smartphone between June 14 and July 14. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model