A model displays the brand
(inset)Nazek Al Sabbag.
New Emirati fashion brand opens in Dubai
Dubai, June 9, 2012
Emirati engineer and businesswoman Nazek Al Sabbagh is all set to launch her new fashion brand 'Zari O’ Breesam' that represents an illustrious addition to UAE fashion brands eyeing a global footprint.
'Zari O’ Breesam' aims to attain a market share in the UAE of over 20 per cent within three years, driven by quality, innovative designs and aggressive marketing, remarked Al Sabbagh ahead of the launch next week.
The UAE businesswoman said she was confident that the brand will emerge as a key Emirati player in the Gulf fashion industry which is growing at 15 per cent annually, with Dubai playing a major role.
The exclusive “Zari O’ Breesam” fashion house will be opened in Dubai next week, displaying a stunning, eye-catching fashion range.
“Dubai is distinguished by multi-culturalism and provides a fertile environment for the development of local brands. Dubai is certainly a gateway to other Arab markets. I am confident that “Zari O’ Breesam' will establish a strong presence on the fashion scene in no time.'
According to her, a new collection under the name of “Hawa Al Bareh” will to be launched on the launch day.
'Al Bareh is the name given to the northern wind that blows for 40 days in Gulf areas, providing soothing relief from the intense summer heat,' explained Al Sabbagh.
The “Hawa Al Bareh” collection represents a transition into summer fun, as reflected in the vibrant colors and breezy designs celebrating the joy and wonder of summer, while preserving the wearer’s modesty, a hallmark of women’s fashion in the Gulf.
It celebrates transformation and modernity, to reflect international fashion trends, while maintaining the originality, authenticity and heritage of the Gulf, thus offering UAE and Gulf women contemporary elegant options, she stated.
The collection consists of 51 brilliantly fashioned and unique dresses to fit all occasions, made in vibrant summer colors conveying a pervasive sense of joy. The colors vary between lively yellow, joyous orange and delightful sea blue.
'Our aim is not only to meet the growing demand for stylish contemporary outfits that reflect the Emirati culture but also to attract and nurture young local talent, focused on creating unique designs with an international appeal, blending modernity with heritage, and helping the region’s fashion industry become competitive and quality-driven,” she added .-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait