Acer scores high in customer loyalty poll
Dubai, June 4, 2012
Sixty-seven per cent of those who availed of Acer’s after sales service would recommend Acer to a friend, whereas 33 per cent would consider recommending, said an independent survey, noting that there were zero detractors.
The survey, a measurement of Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric developed by Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company and Satmetrix and an NPS score of +50 is considered excellent.
NPS is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm's customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research.
This benchmark was achieved by Acer Middle East, among other regions under Acer’s Europe Middle East and Africa operations, and the regional Customer Service Department (CSD) also received an award for the Best Management of External Partners (ASPs and contact centre external staff).
“Acer’s after sales service is among the best in the industry, and our customers have directly acknowledged this,” said Bernard Lobo, service manager, Acer Computer.
“Acer Middle East manages after sales services across 26 countries in the region, and to be voted the best is a testament of the exemplary operational excellence we provide.”
Acer in the region continues to provide the pioneering ‘pick-and-drop’ service, where Acer customers can have their products picked up, repaired and delivered to their door steps. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait