Damas to host biggest 'vault sale’
Dubai, May 30, 2012
Damas, a leading international jewellery and watch retailer in the region, has announced its biggest ever sale starting from May 31 to June 9 at its main vault in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
The end of season sale offers between 25 to 70 per cent off selected jewellery and watches from Damas and its international brands, said a statement from the jeweller.
Customers can also receive a free gift on selected purchases of gold, diamond and pearl jewellery plus watches, it stated.
“This is the perfect opportunity to buy gifts for your loved ones ahead of the summer season when a lot of people travel to visit family and friends,” remarked Imtiyaz Mohammed, the manager – Inventory Management, Damas.
“This end of season sale offers the chance for our customers to receive great value with the highest quality products that Damas is renowned for,” he added.
The sale is open to the public for ten days only. The opening hours are 10am until 8pm daily at the Damas Vault, located next to its head office on the main road in Jumeriah Lakes Towers, DMCC
A leading international jewellery and watch retailer, Damas today operates more than 300 stores distributed across 12 countries, most of which are located in the GCC region.
It is also the retailer for a large portfolio of renowned global luxury brands including Tiffany & Co., Roberto Coin, Paspaley, Mikimoto, Carrera y Carrera, Girard Perregaux, Vacheron Constantin, among many others. Damas’ popular in-house brands include Farfasha, Gehna, Hayati, Fulla and Legacy.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices