Iconic plans 4 new stores in UAE in 2012
Dubai, May 29, 2012
Iconic, the fashion lifestyle store, which currently has 12 outlets across the UAE and Saudi Arabia, plans to open four more in the UAE this year.
Part of the Landmark Group, Iconic will open stores in three of Dubai’s top malls and a debut store in Abu Dhabi.
The stores will open in Dubai Mall, Ibn Batuta Mall and Marina Mall in Dubai and Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
First in the line of new store launches is the Dubai Marina Mall store which will open sometime in July, followed by the other three stores slated to open in the months of August and September.
Offering Fashion for the Everyday ICON the stores will stock the latest fashion apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty and gifts all under one roof for women, men and kids.
Alongside the regular line-up of fashion, the store will also add to the brand product portfolio, featuring top designer collaborations.
Raza Beig, CEO Splash & Iconic, said, “It’s a year of expansion and opportunities at Iconic, as the brand gets ready to launch new stores across the region. The months of July and August are exciting as the brand will open doors in some of Dubai’s most popular malls, of which Marina Mall and Dubai Mall are the first in line. With each store, Iconic has identified strategic locations and kept in mind the fashion quotient of the audiences.”
“In addition, Iconic will also be seen launching in countries like Qatar and Kuwait, along with new store openings in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. The brand aims to touch the 20 store mark, by end of this year in the region and be within proximity to its consumers,” Beig concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store