Samsung launches new hitech AC in Jordan
Amman, May 26, 2012
Samsung Electronics Levant said it has introduced its new Jungfrau residential air conditioning units that boast of several key features such as Virus Doctor technology besides a modern design.
They present the latest Invereter technology that offers hitech features besides reducing energy consumption up to 80 per cent.
This advanced unique feature led to rank Jungfrau AC as the most efficient AC in the world with co efficiency performance of 5.2.
New Jungfrau AC features the Virus Doctor, which purifies the air in the room from viruses, bacteria and allergens using the plasma ions technology, said a statement from Samsung.
This purification efficiency reaches 99.99 per cent in a room of 19 cubic meter capacity, whereas the capacity of other competitors is maximally 4 cubic meters only. Virus Doctor technology won more than 80 patents throughout the world from Japan, South Korea to UK and the US.
'Among the key features are the 3D wind system which enables te Ac unit to push air as far as 13 meters away, the longest distance ever in the world of ACs, and a full HD filter which purifies almost 90 per cent of the air, thus preventing the dissemination of allergens, in addition to other features such as Zero Standby Power, smart saver and good sleep,' remarked Sangsuk Roh, the president of Samsung Electronics (Levant).
'Launching Samsung's Jungfrau AC in the Jordanian market is part of our strategy in providing technology which meets the need of its consumers in each market. And with Jordan’s desert atmosphere, the new Jungfrau AC is the perfect technology providing Jordanians allergen free cool breeze,' he added.-TradeArabioa News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices