Bahrain’s Moda Mall to stage vintage shoe show
Bahrain, May 22, 2012
Moda Mall, a modern shopping destination located on the ground floor at Bahrain World Trade Center, is set to host a unique vintage shoe exhibition.
The event entitled “A Shoe Story” will run from May 23 to June 16.
This exclusive exhibition, which comes to the Middle East for the first time, will be inaugurated by Dr Fatima Al Balooshi, Minister of Human Rights and Social Development and will be attended by the co-founder of the exhibition Kenn Lloyd Norman and other distinguished guests.
The exhibition will showcase examples of footwear spanning the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries, offering shoppers and visitors a unique opportunity to glimpse footwear reflecting the ideals held during each particular time period.
The collection will include shoes that decorated the feet of Lauren Becall, one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World, Virginia Katherine McMath, Hollywood's highest paid star of 1942 and Imelda Marcos, world-renowned for her extensive shoe collection, in addition to other fascinating show pieces. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list