Philips launches new full HD LED monitor
Dubai, May 20, 2012
Philips has unveiled its new 27-inch screen full high-definition LED monitor with touch controls in the Middle East region.
MMD (Multimedia Displays), a wholly-owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips, announced the launch of the new 273E3LHSB monitor.
Philips 273E3LHSB is equipped with state-of-the-art LED screen technology that offers Full High-Definition widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1080p that allows the best possible picture quality from any format of HD input signal, said a statement.
It produces brilliant flicker-free pictures with optimum brightness and superb colors. This vibrant and sharp image will provide you with an enhanced viewing experience.
The new monitor is powered by leading edge Philips technology called SmartImage Lite that analyses the content displayed on the screen. Based on a scenario selection, SmartImage Lite dynamically enhances the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance - all in real time with the press of a single button, it said.
“Philips advanced video processing combined with unique extreme dimming and backlight boosting technology results in vibrant images. SmartContrast increases the contrast with excellent black level and accurate rendition of dark shades and colors. It gives a bright, lifelike picture with high contrast and vibrant colors,” it said.
Wing Wang, product manager - MEA & Central Asia, MMD, said: “The new 27” wide screen Full HD LED monitor with HDMI, touch control offers unique user experience especially for gamers who demand exceptional graphic quality display and flicker-free pictures. This monitor is a wholesome entertainment package with build-in stereophonic speakers, sharp picture quality, vibrant colours and dynamic contrast and excellent resolution.”
The price for the Philips 273E3LHSB wide screen LED monitor is $349 and it comes with three years local warranty. The monitor is available across the Middle East and Africa region, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet