Samsung participates in Summer Jam
Amman, May 16, 2012
Leading mobile phone provider, Samsung Electronics Levant, participated in the annual Summer Jam, which was organised by Beats Events and at the Bisharat driving range.
At the event Samsung dedicated a booth to display its latest smart technologies, where the visitors had the chance to observe and get the Samsung newest technologies experience in home entertainment and Smart TVs, and play the latest video games.
The visitors also had the opportunity to learn more about Samsung's FT200 camera and DV300F camera, a statement from the company said.
Its latest mobile Galaxy Note was introduced in the Galaxy Note Studio, where the visitors drew with the device’s S Pen giving them the experience of total freedom while drawing.
"Our goal in participating in such activities is to provide opportunities to interact with the younger generations and introduce new technologies which satisfy their various needs, and also give them the opportunity to experience these technologies and features first hand," said Sangsuk Roh, president of Samsung Electronics Levant.
Lebanese singers Wael Kofoury and Maya Diab participated in the event in addition to live entertainment and DJ shows, the statement said.
Summer Jam celebration is an annual event held for students and Jordanian universities.
This year, more than 2000 students attended the event and took part in its activities. The event was transmitted live on Ayyam FM and Spin FM radios. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store