Samsung’s new Smart TV takes voice orders
Amman, May 7, 2012
Samsung has launched a new Smart TV which recognizes the voice of the user and his or her hand movements via a built-in HD camera and dual-microphones.
The user can simply say "Hi TV" to turn on the sound control, utter "Web Browser" to get online and select results, increase the volume by just pointing a hand or even move among the applications.
In addition to its thin screen and modern design, Samsung's 2012 Smart TV has a dual-core processor which enables the users to use more than one application simultaneously, without losing the speed of any, so the user can talk to the family through chat programs while watching his favorite program.
Samsung's2012 Smart TVs provide the latest smart technologies to enjoy new experiences, a statement said.
With a simple slot-in to the back of the TV, consumers can bring enhancement to content and performance to any 2012 or newer Samsung's Smart TV, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets