Samsung’s new Smart TV takes voice orders
Amman, May 7, 2012
Samsung has launched a new Smart TV which recognizes the voice of the user and his or her hand movements via a built-in HD camera and dual-microphones.
The user can simply say "Hi TV" to turn on the sound control, utter "Web Browser" to get online and select results, increase the volume by just pointing a hand or even move among the applications.
In addition to its thin screen and modern design, Samsung's 2012 Smart TV has a dual-core processor which enables the users to use more than one application simultaneously, without losing the speed of any, so the user can talk to the family through chat programs while watching his favorite program.
Samsung's2012 Smart TVs provide the latest smart technologies to enjoy new experiences, a statement said.
With a simple slot-in to the back of the TV, consumers can bring enhancement to content and performance to any 2012 or newer Samsung's Smart TV, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’