Acer unveils V3 Series notebooks
Dubai, May 2, 2012
Acer, a leading manufacturer of computer products, has unveiled the V3 Series, a range of notebooks in 14-, 15.6- and 17.3-inch models.
The notebooks feature the latest generation Intel Core family processors and Nvidia GeForce GT Series graphics to ensure performance for multitasking with lots of apps, music, Internet video, movies and games, among others.
Specialized entertainment enhancements include the Acer CineCrystal HD+ 1600 x 900 LED-backlit display on the 17.3-inch screen and Dolby Home Theater v4 and a Blu-ray Disc drive. Users can even enjoy notebook entertainment on an HDTV via the HDMI-out port.
The V3 Series features Acer InviLink Nplify Wi-Fi Certified wireless connectivity and Gigabit Ethernet to keep users online, and the Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam offers high-resolution face-to-face communication.
Acer clear.fi 2.0 automatically connects all digital-home devices. This lets users manage, share and enjoy media from any device in any room at home.
Sharing files among other digital devices is also possible via a multi-in-1 card slot, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0/3.0 ports (with USB power-off charging).
Design-wise, the cover has a glossy finish and its colour matches the screen bezel and palm rest. The Acer chiclet keyboard is ergonomic and complemented by a multi-gesture touchpad for enhanced comfort and productivity. The V3 Series comes in Midnight Black, Dawn Gold, Nightfall Gray and Thunderbolt Silver. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder