BenQ unveils high zoom compact camera
Dubai, April 29, 2012
BenQ, a leader in digital lifestyle innovations, has unveiled GH200, its newest line-up of high zoom compact digital cameras, in the Middle East.
The GH200 comes with the MagiQ feature, a new colour filter created by BenQ. MagiQ applies contrast and gradation enhancement in combination with HDR-like effects to drastically improve dark areas within a photograph, and produces a surreal-looking artwork even for ordinary scenes.
“BenQ has always been committed to be among the leaders in optical technology and this newest line of digital cameras signifies BenQ’s entrance into the compact-sized performance segment,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ for the Middle East and Africa.
“The GH200 caters to users who are keen to share photos and with BenQ’s very own MagiQ filter, any shots can be easily transformed into beautiful painting-like photos.”
The 14-MP BenQ GH200 sports a 12.5x zoom with the OIS anti-shake technology for clearer, sharper shots, a 24mm wide-angle lens to capture any views in one frame, a 2.7-inches 230K LCD display and a wide selection of 22 scene modes.
It also features the Simple Mode that eliminates complicated settings to shoot perfect shots for beginners as well as the ‘Silent Mode’ that automatically disable flash photography, mute the operational tones, and configures other settings to avoid disturbing others, a handy mode when shooting in a museum or other areas where flash photograph is prohibited.
The GH200 also has an Auto Tracking AF, a smart focus with automatic tracking feature, which locks and tracks a moving object such as cars, animals or running children, even after the subject exits and re-enters the shooting frame. It also features a 1cm Super Macro feature, it focuses clearly on subjects as close as 1cm and retain incredible details.
The BenQ GH200, in black and red colours, is available in the UAE and the Middle Eastern region through BenQ channel partners. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia