Samsung backs top Cairo ICT expo
Cairo, April 24, 2012
Samsung Electronics, a global leader and award-winning innovator, is participating in an upcoming ICT exhibition in Cairo as a sponsor, and will showcase its latest inventions in the IT and mobile phones industry.
Cairo ICT 2012 will be held from April 26 to 29 at the Cairo International Conference Center under the slogan of “The Spring of Technologies”.
Samsung is participating with two booths in the exhibition; one for the IT products and the other is dedicated to the state-of-the-art Galaxy Note. Duke Park, Samsung Egypt general manager, will attend the ICT supporting Samsung’s participation in the renowned exhibition.
“Samsung is keen to participate in successful exhibitions; where industry leaders are offered a chance to showcase their latest technological innovations,” said Park.
“As an outstanding leader in the electronics industry; we truly believe that our success in the market is based on our insistence to continue to innovate and create the next generation of electronics that we known are consumers are waiting for. We are constantly working to increase our range of cutting-edge, unrivalled products; offering our customer’s state-of-the-art technologies coupled with an exceptional variety of unique shapes and models.”
The mobile phones booth is dedicated to Samsung’s latest flagship model; the Galaxy Note, where visitors are offered a chance to experience the device and all its innovative features.
A painter will also be available at the booth to sketch portraits of visitors showcasing the Galaxy Note’s artistic properties. On the other hand, the IT booth will showcase several product ranges varying from laptops to printers, monitors and digital cameras. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer