Saudi cosmetics spend seen at $2.66bn
Riyadh, April 19, 2012
Women in Saudi Arabia could be spending more than SR10 billion ($2.66 billion) on cosmetics annually in a few years from now, a report said.
"The steady rise of beauty sector in the Middle East, with the biggest contribution from Saudi Arabia, really tells the story of how much the consumers of this market have grown," Md. Sohrab Ali, media director of Pixel Arabia, was quoted as saying by Arab News.
Women in Saudi Arabia, among the most beauty conscious in the Middle East region, fuel the sales of beauty and personal care products and also spend a lot at beauty parlours, the report quoted Ali.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE