Xerox launches light production series
Dubai, April 3, 2012
Xerox has launched its newest series of light production devices delivering sharp black-and-white image quality with speed and efficiency.
The devices – the Xerox D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer and D110/D125 Printer – make it easy for educators to create curriculum materials, student directories, course packs and bound materials, a statement said.
Productivity can be increased with archiving and stamping software allowing legal, insurance and healthcare users to store documents electronically and guarantee their authenticity with numerical markings.
In the print-for-pay market, commercial, quick and franchise, printers can meet tight turnaround times and offer more applications and services, like newsletters, on-demand book publishing and customized catalogs.
The copier/printer models are available in speeds of 95, 110 and 125 pages per minute (ppm), while the D110/D125 Printers are available in speeds of 110 and 125 ppm, which is suitable for the transactional print environment.
The Xerox copier/printer has a standard single-pass color scanner, with 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution and prints from and saves to a USB drive.
A built-in scanner scans up to 200 images per minute and manages high-volume, complex jobs with a 250-page automatic document feeder.
An integrated controller comes standard with the copier/printer models, allowing workflow with an easy-to-use touch screen. Two optional servers – the Xerox FreeFlow Print Server or the Xerox EX Print Server powered by Fiery – deliver additional flexibility, the statement said.
“The faster scanner and the simplified graphical user interface should make these new products popular in light production environments where ease of use and affordable productivity are key," said Jim Hamilton, group director, InfoTrends. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet