Plug-Ins relocates to bigger store at mall
Abu Dhabi, April 1, 2012
Plug-Ins, Al-Futtaim group’s multi-brand consumer electronics retailer, has relocated to a bigger store at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The new-look Plug-Ins store will offer 350-brand inventory of consumer electronics spread across nearly 20,000 sq ft on the lower ground level of the mall.
The new Plug-Ins store features the widest and latest collection of televisions, laptops, tablets, personal computers, mobile phones, SLR’s, cameras, home entertainment systems, Blu-ray and DVD movies, alongside a wide assortment of accessories and an extended range of white goods.
In addition, the store features unique experience zones from brands such as HP, Linksys, Bose, Harman Kardon and Severin for customers to touch and feel the products.
For gaming enthusiasts there is also a special gaming zone where they can experience the latest games and find popular titles from XBOX, Wii and PlayStation.
“The new-look store embodies the strength and expertise of the Plug-ins brand and is set to become a centerpiece for electronics enthusiasts in Abu Dhabi,” said Sean Connor, general manager, Plug-Ins.
“The store provides a uniquely exciting environment for us to satisfy customers’ growing electronics needs and has all the winning ingredients to create new standards in product offerings and customer service.”
The new store will be the first to feature Severin's range of coffee machines in Abu Dhabi. Each machine features a comprehensive starter kit coupled with useful tips to ensure a perfect cup of brewed coffee every time. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet