BCC campaign offers latest electronics
Manama, March 26, 2012
Bahrain City Centre (BCC), a leading shopping and leisure destination, is offering the latest tech gadgets and electronics as well as prizes during its Electrocity campaign running until April 28.
The campaign is running for 39 days during which shoppers can win 39 electronics prizes, plus a grand prize package worth BD3,000 ($7,957). An electronics exhibition is on display in the Central Galleria showcasing the hottest and latest electronics prizes available to win.
“The Electrocity campaign appeals to our large audience of tech-savvy shoppers in the community who stay on top with the latest trends and gadgets in the market,” said Duaij Al Rumaihi, senior manager for Bahrain City Centre.
“We brought together the best in technology to allow visitors to shop-to-win exciting prizes that our electronics stores have to offer. In addition, we are eager to announce an online component using social media. The competition encourages visitors to get imaginative to best capture the weekly theme and enter to win some spectacular prizes.”
During the campaign, customers who spend just BD25 at any store in Bahrain City Centre will have the chance to win some of the newest tech toys at the end of the 39-day promotion. In addition, shoppers are encouraged to follow Bahrain City Centre’s Facebook and Twitter pages and take part in the Electrocity photo competition.
The competition also offers a chance to win an iPhone 4s. Each week a different photo theme will be announced at the Electrocity display, at the customer service desk and online via Facebook and Twitter.
In the lead up to the Bahrain Grand Prix, Bahrain City Centre Central Galleria will also feature an authentic Formula 1 race car, adding to the overall excitement of new, state-of-the-art technologies.
Shoppers can enter to win tickets to the Bahrain Grand Prix. Draws will be held on March 28, April 4 and April 11. A total of 30 tickets will be given away. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store