Madi opens largest showroom in region
Dubai, March 25, 2012
Madi International, a leading distributor of professional salon furnishing, beauty equipment and beauty brands, has announced the opening of its the opening of its largest showroom in the region.
The opening was inaugurated by Sheikha Hind Al Qassimi, chairperson of the UAE Business Women Council and Sahar Madani, president of the Diplomatic Ladies in Dubai.
The new showroom, spread across a whopping 9,000-plus sq ft, is strategically located in Deira business district adjacent the Lamborghini showroom, and diagonally opposite the Nissan Showroom.
The opening of the new showroom comes amidst the unveiling of Madi International’s new brand identity, which includes a revitalized logo aimed at enhancing its appeal.
The new identity encapsulates a new brand logo, concept and a new vibrant look evident at all its stores, including the new showroom.
The new showroom showcases all the leading beauty brands in hair care, skin care, nail care, make-up, salon & Spa furniture and equipment, among others. It offers a one-stop-shop destination which caters exclusively to the beauty and wellness needs of consumers from the latest collections and styles available.
Mohammed Madi, president of Madi International Group, said: “At Madi International, we believe that the customers behavior is changing very fast and consumer connect is the most important thing in business.”
“With this in mind, we aim to spread our presence in the professional salon supplies domain through geographical expansion, which will help us to provide a wide range of products that will match their needs and realize their dreams while selecting furniture and beauty products for their salons."
He added: “The move is significant as it provides a bigger, more modern space for our product displays and showcase. With new offerings and a new strategy, we are happy to unveil our new Brand Identity. Our corporate identity clearly communicates the evolution of our business as well as our commitment to our customers. I am confident that we will strengthen our existing customer relationships, as well as develop new ones.”
Adnan Abou-naaj, general manager of Madi International in UAE, Qatar and Oman, said: “The new showroom is a significant step in our growth across the Middle East. Our strategy is to showcase our wide range and selections of world renowned brands in salon furniture, beauty equipment and professional beauty products, be it, in hair care , nail care, skin care and makeup in ideal settings and hence, presenting concepts for our customers to choose from.”
“This, coupled with the new identity is aimed at making our stores look vibrant, coupled with a smart, positive delivery experience and a dynamic brand image. All these will play a major role in helping us grow the business even more – a key step forward in emphasizing our market leadership. We look forward to further expansion across markets in the years to come.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet