LG unveils triple SIM mobile in Bahrain
Manama, March 20, 2012
LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its newest advanced triple SIM mobile phone, the A290 in Bahrain.
As the newest addition to the LG mobile line, the A290 is an elegantly styled phone with the ability to keep you connected anywhere anytime with its triple SIM capacity, a statement said.
The phone features the longest battery life in the market as it is equipped with 1,500 mAH battery, able to withstand approximately 15 hours of talk time, it added.
“We are very excited to introduce Bahrain to one of LG’s most practical creation – the A290. Following extensive research to address consumers’ wants, we have come up with a device that, not only keeps consumers connected anywhere but also for much longer with the boosted battery life.” said D Y Kim, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
Additional features of the A290 include a 2.2-inch display, a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera with flash, SIM Switch Hot Key, and Bluetooth with a 3.5 ear jack. The handset also includes an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 2 GB of storage. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain