Du opens 44th du outlet in The Dubai Mall
Dubai, March 17, 2012
Top telecom operator Du recently opened its in 44th du Shop The Dubai Mall, in a new 3700 sq ft signature concept store, located on the lower ground level of the shopping and entertainment complex.
“Our focus is on providing even more convenience and an even smoother experience to our customers, which is why we are very proud to launch our 44th du Shop in such a strategic location, in one of Dubai’s most prestigious landmarks,” said Maher Murad, vice president, Retail, du.
“We look forward to welcoming our customers into this new Signature Concept store, where they can experience the world of du first-hand.”
The new shop offers du’s full range of quad play (mobile, internet, fixed line and television) services for consumer and business.
Customers can access a wide range of facilities at the new store, which has 22 service counters, including five dedicated service offices for business customers, two bill payment machines, and a queuing system function. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices