Motorola offers free cloud app for smartphone
Dubai, March 8, 2012
Motorola Mobility has launched a free application that allows smartphone users in the Middle East to have access to their content libraries from wherever they are.
The new app MotoCast streams content direct from your computer, whether it’s a latest music album, epic vacation photo-shoots or entire libraries of video. MotoCast gives users instant access – anywhere, anytime without taking up valuable smartphone storage space, a statement said.
One of MotoCast’s differentiating features is that it bypasses the hassle of file conversions and multiple media-players – if it plays on your computer, it will play on your phone.
“MotoCast is another example of Motorola Mobility going above and beyond to give consumers what they really want,” said Raed Hafez, general manager for Motorola Mobility, Middle East & Africa.
“People’s lives are informed by their media content to an enormous extent, and to have instant and secure access to everything on the go, without requiring smartphone storage space, is a liberating and thrilling experience we are truly proud of.”
Via the app’s music feature, users can also receive personal recommendations, lyrics, biographies, event details, and even share and discuss playlists with friends, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November