BenQ launches new projector
Dubai, February 22, 2012
BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle innovations and global DLP projector leader, has recently launched its second-generation Joybee GP2 projector to the region.
Manish Bakshi, general manager, BenQ, MEA, said: “The key feature of this palm-sized projector is an all-in-one Apple iPhone/iPod-compatible dock which is designed for the ‘app’ generation. Users can put a spin to house parties, sleepovers, camping expeditions or even trips abroad.”
The mini projector hosts a number of advanced features including an optional battery pack, highly power-efficient 3LED projection technology, 720p HD-ready short-throw projection, 200 ANSI lumen brightness, superior multimedia connectivity (connectable to Apple iPads and other tablet computers via HDMI), multiple format support, SD card slot, USB reader, file transfer to 2GB onboard memory from computers and two 2W stereo speakers.
The Joybee GP2 is light and compact at a mere 565g, it features an all-in-one iPhone/iPod-compatible dock, with a simple plug ‘n play, users can share videos, photos and games on a 160” cinematic display, said a statement.
The device also charges simultaneously and has an optional battery pack, offering users three full hours of big picture when fully charged, the statement said.
The BenQ GP2 is packed with multimedia connectivity applications to support any home entertainment and personal media devices and process a variety of multimedia formats from videos, photos and music files to MS office and PDF documents.
The USB display feature allows users to connect their computers to the GP2 using a USB cable with no driver required, while the USB file transfer function help users transfer their multimedia files to the 2GB onboard memory storage for light traveling, it said.
The BenQ Joybee GP2 is priced at Dh2499 ($680.4) and is available at all leading electronic retailers in the UAE, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices