Epson launches new all-in-one printers
Dubai, February 14, 2012
Epson, a global imaging leader, has launched three new all-in-one printers, specifically designed to help smaller companies save time and money, while delivering outstanding print quality.
The Epson Stylus Office BX305FW Plus, BX630FW and BX935FWD, offer efficient printing, scanning, copying and fax capabilities, plus a greater range of connectivity choices.
The BX630FW and BX935FWD models in particular are characterised by high print speeds, enabling small-business owners the chance to boost productivity, while high-capacity, front-loading paper trays ensure time spent replacing paper is kept to a minimum.
In addition, all the models in the range feature a time-saving automatic document feeder, so users can quickly scan, copy or fax.
Businesses in the Middle East can expect to save up to 50 percent on cost per page compared with competitive lasers, a statement said.
Individual DuraBrite ink cartridges save businesses money as only those colours used need be replaced.
Further savings are provided by Energy Star-qualified power efficiency, meaning lower energy bills, while the BX935FWD’s double-sided printing, copying and faxing capabilities allow businesses to reduce paper usage and costs by up to 50 per cent.
“The new all-in-one printers provide a level of flexibility and freedom that matches their time and money-saving capabilities, which are factors that will greatly appeal to the Middle East’s small businesses,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“Both the BX630FW and BX935FWD offer Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity and come with Epson Connect for easy, wireless printing from smartphones and tablet PCs . Additionally, users can print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents and images directly to the printer,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store