Asus LED projector wins design award
Dubai, February 14, 2012
Asus, the Taiwan-based computer products maker, has won the 2012 iF Design Gold Award for its P1 portable LED projector.
A total of 2,923 entries from 16 categories were put under the jury’s microscope this year, with 863 products being awarded the iF label — a symbol for outstanding design.
However, only sixty of these made the grade for the coveted iF Gold Award.
The ultra-slim P1 portable projector features a flip-out stand and precision lens for hassle-free setups; as well as an intuitive user interface and a control panel designed for quick access to basic functions.
The projector, which powers up in five seconds, is rated at 200 ANSI lumens and has a mercury-free Eco-LED light source that projects visuals in HD 1280x800. A short throw ratio of 1.16:1 delivers HD projections the size of a 40-inch display if the P1 is just a meter from the screen.
An Auto Keystone Correction feature detects the P1’s orientation and corrects distorted trapezoid images. It also has an instant height adjustable flip-down stand.
The lightweight, ultra-slim P1 works with most Asus notebook AC power adapters so the notebook and projector share a single power adapter to form the ideal business presentation combo, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain