Asus LED projector wins design award
Dubai, February 14, 2012
Asus, the Taiwan-based computer products maker, has won the 2012 iF Design Gold Award for its P1 portable LED projector.
A total of 2,923 entries from 16 categories were put under the jury’s microscope this year, with 863 products being awarded the iF label — a symbol for outstanding design.
However, only sixty of these made the grade for the coveted iF Gold Award.
The ultra-slim P1 portable projector features a flip-out stand and precision lens for hassle-free setups; as well as an intuitive user interface and a control panel designed for quick access to basic functions.
The projector, which powers up in five seconds, is rated at 200 ANSI lumens and has a mercury-free Eco-LED light source that projects visuals in HD 1280x800. A short throw ratio of 1.16:1 delivers HD projections the size of a 40-inch display if the P1 is just a meter from the screen.
An Auto Keystone Correction feature detects the P1’s orientation and corrects distorted trapezoid images. It also has an instant height adjustable flip-down stand.
The lightweight, ultra-slim P1 works with most Asus notebook AC power adapters so the notebook and projector share a single power adapter to form the ideal business presentation combo, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign