Samsung launches 'creativity' contest
Amman, February 2, 2012
Samsung Electronics Levant recently launched its “Scratch and Win” creativity competition at Taj Mall and Makkah Mall which allows participants to experience fine and clear drawing with the S Pen.
This is in line with the company’s initiative to increase awareness on the Galaxy Note smartphone and its features.
Shaher Dasouqi, mobile unit manager, Samsung Electronic Levant, said: “The competition allows participants to experience fine and clear drawing with the S Pen, making the Galaxy Note the perfect tool for artists using drawing applications.”
Visitors to the Samsung will get the chance to learn more about the note, and will have an opportunity to draw on its Facebook page. The drawing with the most likes will be the winner.
“We are providing technology lovers an opportunity to witness firsthand the latest technology and innovation Samsung smartphones offer. The Galaxy Note is very popular among the younger generations, and we are giving them the opportunity to show their creativity and shine on our Facebook fan page,” Dasouqi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman