Toshiba launches BMW promotion
Dubai, January 31, 2012
Toshiba Gulf computer systems division has launched ‘Drive Home a BMW with Toshiba’ promotion at InfoConnect 2012.
Through this deal, customers who purchase Toshiba laptops from Arabian Business Machines Company (ABM) or from any authorised retailer or reseller between January 29 and February 4 are entitled to a raffle draw coupon to win the BMW 5 Series car.
In addition, the newly-launched Toshiba Portégé Z830 Ultrabook comes with a 1.8” 160GB Toshiba StorE Steel external hard drive, a statement from the company said.
Santosh Varghese, general manager, computer systems division, Toshiba Gulf, said: “The Portégé Z830 is very light and very thin, but engineered for big things. It is 20 per cent lighter and 40 per cent thinner than the award-winning Portégé R830 series but does not compromise on either performance or features, making it suitable for both professional and personal users.”
“At InfoConnect, Toshiba Gulf showcases the latest 13.3” Portégé Z830 Ultrabook device, the world’s lightest Ultrabook. The Portégé Z830 offers portability, durability, performance and essential multimedia features in a slim and sleek design,” he added.
The Ultrabook is exclusively available at Excite Stores with a launch price of KD359 ($1,294.62). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m