700 exhibitors at Bahrain’s Autumn Fair
Manama, January 25, 2012
More than 700 exhibitors, including 86 Bahraini companies, will showcase handicrafts, furniture, technology, toys, textiles and household goods in a major fair that opens in Bahrain today (January 25).
The Autumn Fair at Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre will open to the public from noon today and run daily until February 2.
Among the countries taking part are China, Egypt, Kuwait, India, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Turkey, Yemen and the UAE.
'Visitors will be able to purchase a wide variety of products from around the world, including toys, textiles, cosmetics, interior decor, accessories, electrical goods, food, novelties and much more whilst enjoying the atmosphere and international flavour of the successful exhibition,' said Arabian Exhibition Management project manager Mohammed Ebrahim.
Shura Council members, government officials, diplomats and entrepreneurs will be present at the opening.
The fair, under the ministry's patronage, will run from noon to 10pm from today until Friday.
It will also open from 10am to 1pm and 4pm to 10pm tomorrow, on Saturday, Tuesday and February 1 and 2.
Special women-only mornings will be held on Sunday and Monday.
More than 200,000 visitors attended last year's event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman