Axiom giving away big prizes for DSF
Dubai, January 24, 2012
Axiom Telecom, a leading IT solutions distributor and retailer, is giving away up to Dh1 million ($272,000) in prizes to lucky customers at the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
DSF will run up to February 5 across participating malls and retail shops in Dubai.
Prizes include air tickets for two to anywhere in the world, ten grams of gold coins, luxury phones, tablets, VISA gift cards up to Dh5,000, mobile accessories, gift vouchers and more.
Additionally, many popular phones and tablets from BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola and Sony, along with the Bee smartphone, will all come packaged with free accessories and services from Axiom.
“Dubai Shopping Festival is the biggest annual event in Dubai, and we wanted to do something just as big to celebrate,” said Faisal Al Bannai, CEO of Axiom Telecom.
“Not only will customers find low promotional prices and free add-ons on the phones and tablets they want, they will also have the chance to win a multitude of great prizes.”
Examples of the deals on offer include bundled accessories on popular BlackBerry models such as Bold, Torch and Curve, along with free repair, data transfer and regional warranty services, and a chance to win a BlackBerry 9900 every week.
The Apple iPad 2 sees free pick up, service and delivery, and a free carrying case and screen protector. Nokia sees a free two-year extended warranty, free pickup, repair and delivery, and free Bluetooth headset on the N9 and other models.
The Samsung Galaxy S II comes with free pickup, repair and delivery, a price protection guarantee, and free case and car charger, among other accessories. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder