Informatica signs up distributors for Huawei
Doha, January 16, 2012
Informatica Qatar (iQ), an IT consulting firm and technology solutions provider, has signed agreements with two new channel partners to distribute devices for global ICT solutions provider Huawei.
Huawei has chosen iQ to exclusively distribute and provide after-sales service for the Ideos, Ideos X5 and other future Huawei mobile phones launching in Qatar.
Ideos is a mid-priced multimedia and social networking focused phone, while the Ideos X5 is a higher-end unit with a 3D user interface aimed at tech enthusiasts and professionals. Both units are powered by the Android operating system.
Saudia Hyper, one of the channel partners, is a hypermarket subsidiary of NKM Group, the operator of Qatar’s chain of hypermarkets, while Al Anees is a leading wholesaler and retailer of mobile phones and accessories.
Their combined 13 outlets in will significantly broaden the market for Huawei products in Doha, a statement said.
“As a major partner of Huawei we want to deliver a broad consumer audience for its high-quality yet reasonably-priced products,” said Ramy Numair, commercial director, Informatica Qatar.
“Our agreement with Saudia Hyper and Al Anees will enable us to reach more key areas in the vicinity of Doha while associating our offerings with some of Qatar’s respected names in wholesale and retail,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m