Informatica signs up distributors for Huawei
Doha, January 16, 2012
Informatica Qatar (iQ), an IT consulting firm and technology solutions provider, has signed agreements with two new channel partners to distribute devices for global ICT solutions provider Huawei.
Huawei has chosen iQ to exclusively distribute and provide after-sales service for the Ideos, Ideos X5 and other future Huawei mobile phones launching in Qatar.
Ideos is a mid-priced multimedia and social networking focused phone, while the Ideos X5 is a higher-end unit with a 3D user interface aimed at tech enthusiasts and professionals. Both units are powered by the Android operating system.
Saudia Hyper, one of the channel partners, is a hypermarket subsidiary of NKM Group, the operator of Qatar’s chain of hypermarkets, while Al Anees is a leading wholesaler and retailer of mobile phones and accessories.
Their combined 13 outlets in will significantly broaden the market for Huawei products in Doha, a statement said.
“As a major partner of Huawei we want to deliver a broad consumer audience for its high-quality yet reasonably-priced products,” said Ramy Numair, commercial director, Informatica Qatar.
“Our agreement with Saudia Hyper and Al Anees will enable us to reach more key areas in the vicinity of Doha while associating our offerings with some of Qatar’s respected names in wholesale and retail,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain