Dubai Mall offers big prizes this DSF
Dubai, January 9, 2012
The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination and flagship mall development of Emaar Malls Group, is celebrating this year's shopping festival offering prizes worth Dh1 million ($272,243).
Dubai Mall said as a strategic Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) partner, its celebrations are based on the theme, ‘Just Imagine Having Everything You Desire’ and will host an array of colourful entertainment activities till February 5.
Nasser Rafi, chief executive officer, Emaar Malls Group, said: “Having recorded an extremely successful 2011, both in terms of visitor arrival and retail sales growth, the mall is welcoming this New Year offering shoppers chance to win an array of prizes that could change their lives for the better during DSF."
“The partnership with DSF 2012 reflects our commitment to further support Dubai’s retail and tourism sector, while also adding value to our visitors."
"The region’s premier shopping and entertainment event, DSF will give a head-start to the business sector of Dubai by driving the growth of varied sectors – from retail to leisure, hospitality, aviation and tourism," he added.
During DSF, visitors to The Dubai Mall who shop for Dh300 or more at any of the participating outlets will get the opportunity to enter draws to win up to Dh1 million.
Four couples will be selected, one every week, to win a first-class round trip to Milan, Paris, London and New York for five nights including 5-star hotel accommodation.
Twenty lucky winners, five every week, also stand to win Dh25,000 each in National Bonds; in all Dh500,000 worth of National Bond certificates will be awarded through the festival.
The Dubai Mall’s Facebook page and Twitter social media platform will also host several competitions offering attractive prizes to visitors.
A special online game has been tailored for the DSF 2012 online promotion; visitors only have to invite their fans to The Dubai Mall social media forums to win maximum points and clinch the prizes. Each week, one winner will be rewarded an Emaar Gift Card worth Dh5,000, through draws.
Located centrally in Downtown Dubai, overlooking Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, The Dubai Mall has over 1,200 retail outlets featuring the world’s most renowned brands.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays