Damas unveils 2012 collection
Dubai, January 3, 2012
UAE-based Damas, a leading international jewellery and watch retailer, has unveiled its special 2012 Season collection from its popular in-house brands Ananya and Harmony.
The Ananya collection, which draws its name from the Sanskrit word for purity, features jewellery crafted in 18k yellow and white gold and encrusted with diamonds.
Anaya’s jewels are composed of clean, defined lines sparkling with interesting floral features bringing together diamond brilliants, a statement said, while the Harmony collection, crafted in 22k gold, features an earring, necklace and bracelet set.
The 2012 Season Collection is available at most Damas stores across the UAE. The other brands in the collection are Solitaire, Boudoor, Hayati, Legacy, and Kiku. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign