Jumbo to offer gold prizes during DSF
Dubai, January 3, 2012
Jumbo Electronics, the UAE-based consumer electronics giant, will offer its customers chances to win gold on their purchases during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), a major shopping event.
DSF will run from January 5 to February 5 across a number of malls and shopping outlets in Dubai.
For every purchase of Dh300 ($82) made at any Jumbo store during the festival, customers will receive a raffle coupon for a chance to win gold – with 64 lucky winners over the 32 days of the festival.
Jumbo, the only electronic retail sponsor of the festival, will also launch a series of other special promotions to celebrate the Dubai Shopping Festival, including deals and bundle offers on the latest Sony 3D Internet TVs, smartphones, and laptops.
For any customers looking for a laptop, Jumbo will have the best offers by bundling 10 Megapixel digital stills cameras, deskjet printers, 250GB hard disk drives and a host of other accessories across the most extensive range of laptops and tablets.
“We are proud to be the key sponsor of the Dubai Shopping Festival for the 17th consecutive year,” said Nadeem Khanzadah, head of Retail at Jumbo Electronics.
“Dubai Shopping Festival will kick-off the New Year on a high note and will enhance the city’s position as the best shopping destination with the best deals across all segments. We look forward to adding extra value for our local customers and enhancing the Dubai shopping experience for international and GCC tourists.”
Jumbo will also launch the new Sony Tablet in its stores during DSF and will also be taking pre-orders for the much awaited Sony PSP Vita, the next generation portable gaming device and personal cloud computing solutions.
Khanzadah added, “We have also shifted our gadget centric “Unwired” store in the Dubai Mall to a bigger location ahead of the festival to prepare for the large footfall expected during the month.”
“The concept format of ‘Unwired’ store has witnessed tremendous success and customer acceptance. With this bigger location we aim to provide an even better customer experience and a larger selection of the latest products we have to offer,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain