Fairy, Olay team up for new product
Dubai, January 3, 2012
Fairy, a leading dishwashing liquid, has partnered with top beauty brand Olay to come up with a new dishwashing product, said to keep hands soft and beautiful while leaving dishes squeaky clean.
In a poll conducted through anaZahra.com’s Facebook page, a leading beauty website, 91 per cent of the women felt that a strong dishwashing liquid negatively affected the beauty of their hands.
Almost 93 per cent of women surveyed expressed the need for a dishwashing liquid which cares for their hands while not compromising on cleaning. Dry skin was the most common concern women faced when it came to the beauty of their hands according to the same poll.
“The responses to the survey gave us great insight into the evolving needs of women in the region. Women now demand multiple benefits, and value products that understand their lifestyle and evolving needs,” said Abdullah Tashkandi, Fairy Brand manager, Arabian Peninsula.
“The new Fairy with Olay Beauty acknowledges and responds to these needs by providing a product innovation that not only delivers superior grease cutting power, but also protects the beauty of one’s hands, transforming an everyday task into an experience that is indulgent and gentle on hands,” he added.
Fairy with Olay Beauty’s new mild formula has been developed to be gentler on the stratum corneum (the top part of epidermis that is exposed to external elements) helping to preserve the beauty of the skin, the statement said.
Fairy with Olay Beauty is available in two delicate fragrances, Chamomile and Tea & Mint Leaves. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain