Xerox ‘leader in managed print services’
Dubai, December 28, 2011
Xerox Corporation is positioned as a leader in a major 2011 report for worldwide managed print services (MPS).
The 2011 marketscape report from IDC, a leading global market intelligence firm, analyses MPS vendors and delivers an overview of competitive fitness, highlights Xerox’s ability to serve companies of all sizes through its continuum of MPS services delivered by both direct and indirect distribution channels.
According to IDC, companies considering MPS should look at the breadth of a vendor’s current offerings and the strategic outlook for future services.
“Xerox’s high scores indicate that companies seeking MPS want a partner with market experience and depth of approach to ensure long-term results,” said Holly Muscolino, research director at IDC.
“Consistent global delivery capabilities are a key differentiator for Xerox, and they continue to build out their infrastructure for global support, including support for indirect channel partners.”
The IDC report mentions that Xerox is supporting small and mid-size businesses by ramping up its partner print services, which includes training and mentoring along with business development, marketing, services, and support.
The study also found that Xerox is helping customers address business priorities beyond reducing print costs using vertical and business process expertise from ACS, a Xerox Company.
“There are many ways to define and execute MPS – but only Xerox continues to earn industry recognition as the leader because we have a proven approach and an impressive history of delivering results,” said Dan Smith, head of Integrated Marketing for the MEA region of Xerox’s Developing Markets Operations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store