Epson launches new compact projectors
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Epson, a leader in the video projector market, has introduced in the Middle East a series of affordable, compact projectors designed to deliver high-quality presentations quickly and easily.
The EB-1880, EB-1860 and EB-1840W projectors, powered by Epson’s 3LCD technology, provide a vibrant, high-quality picture, thanks to an equally high white and colour light output of up to 4,000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 2,500:1, a statement said.
The projectors automatically search for the video source, so the user doesn’t need to do anything after connecting. Sound is provided by a built-in speaker, with the EB-1880 delivering up to 10W and the EB-1860 and EB-1840W providing 5W; while the 3-in-1 USB display feature means a single cable is all that’s needed for audio, visual and mouse control.
Vertical keystone correction is automatic and horizontal keystone can be adjusted using an intuitive slider or dedicated button.
The EB-1880 has a wide range of inputs, including HDMI. Plus, all the models in the series have a direct connection for Epson’s ELP-DC06 USB document camera to give a close-up view of documents or even 3D objects.
“The education and corporate segments in the Middle East are highly receptive to easy-to-use and affordable projectors. Not only does this new series offer high brightness and a range of helpful features at an affordable price, the total cost of ownership is extremely low, as the projectors offer low power consumption combined with a long lamp life,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“Another advantage is the capability for remote network management. This helps keep maintenance costs down by allowing it to be monitored from a single point on the network, removing the need for physical checks,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store