Damas supports Dubai DED initiative
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Dubai-based Damas, a leading jewellery and watch retailer, recently received a trophy from Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) in recognition for its efforts to support the UAE’s 40th anniversary celebrations.
The trophy from DED officials led by director general Sami Daen Al Qamzi was accepted by Raj Sahai, director - Retail, Damas.
Damas provided the department with 10 pieces of a diamond pendant specially created for the UAE National Day. The DED gifted the pendants to reward 10 of their employees for their outstanding efforts in the workplace. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November