Damas supports Dubai DED initiative
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Dubai-based Damas, a leading jewellery and watch retailer, recently received a trophy from Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) in recognition for its efforts to support the UAE’s 40th anniversary celebrations.
The trophy from DED officials led by director general Sami Daen Al Qamzi was accepted by Raj Sahai, director - Retail, Damas.
Damas provided the department with 10 pieces of a diamond pendant specially created for the UAE National Day. The DED gifted the pendants to reward 10 of their employees for their outstanding efforts in the workplace. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager