Iconic wins Superbrand status for 2012
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Iconic, a two- year-old brand fashion-lifestyle brand in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, has been awarded the status of Superbrand for 2012 by a council comprising of industry experts and practitioners.
Iconic is one of the only 55 brands to be awarded a Superbrand status out of a total of 1281 candidate brands, a statement said.
The award follow the brand’s debut last year and close on the heels of winning two awards at the Images Retail ME, 2011 for ‘Most Admired Departmental Store’ and ‘Most Admired Store Design’.
“The Superbrand status not only underscores Iconic’s efforts to deliver quality, variety and value it also reinforces Iconic’s ongoing success in the region,” said Raza Beig, CEO, Iconic and Splash.
“The accolade is extremely special for the brand that has been in business for just about two years and is essentially an endorsement from industry experts and peers, and a true testament to our ongoing efforts to cater to the needs of our fashion forward customers.”
The Superbrands is an independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence committed to paying tribute to exceptional brands and promoting the discipline of branding.
The programme relies on experts to score brands, on parameters like market dominance, longevity, accounting, good will, customer loyalty and market acceptance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain