Steve Madden opens new outlet in Ajman
Ajman, December 19, 2011
Steve Madden, the stylish footwear brand from US with more than 170 retail stores worldwide, has announced the launch of its debut outlet in Ajman.
The 140 sq m store opened at Ajman City Centre on Sunday in the presence of the senior management of Landmark Group’s International Footwear division. This is Steve Madden's ninth store to open in the UAE in less than a year.
After a great response from stores in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Steve Madden is now all set to delight customers in Ajman with a range of enticing styles in shoes and handbags with their latest Autumn/Winter trends in store, said a senior official.
Speaking about the launch, Basheer Ahmed, general manager said, “Ajman is growing rapidly and has a diverse blend of locals and expats, hence it seems fit to tap into this emirate and provide shoe lovers fashionable styles and designs from Steve Madden.”
According to Ahmed, Madden is easily America's most successful shoe designer.
'Considered the fashion footwear mogul of the 21st century, Madden has been responsible for the design and marketing of the company's trendsetting shoes for the past two decades,' he noted.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs