Al Futtaim opens Home Zone outlet in Bahrain
Manama, December 18, 2011
Al-Futtaim Group, one of the region’s largest business conglomerates, announced the opening of Home Zone – a new ‘Do it Yourself’ (DIY) and ‘Home & Garden’ brand in Bahrain.
The 15,500 sq ft store located in Seef Mall opened its doors today (December 18) with special opening offers.
Home Zone is a welcome addition to the Group’s retail portfolio of world’s best retail and clothing brands and promises to enhance the shopping experience of customers in Bahrain.
Home Zone will provide customers with a wide selection of DIY, and ‘Home & Garden’ products ranging from outdoor furniture to power tools, gardening accessories and equipment to bathroom and kitchenware, paint and accessories to plants and home and garden improvement items.
“It gives me great pleasure to open the first Home Zone store in the region and we welcome all our customers to the store,” said Wayne Cohen, Home Zone general manager.
“The Al-Futtaim group is fully committed to offering customers an unrivalled choice of the world’s best brands with exceptional standards of customer service. With the opening of the new store we aim to meet and exceed customer demands and expectations.”
“The Home Zone store puts us at the forefront of Bahrain’s DIY and Home & Garden sector and we hope to use that position to revolutionise the way ‘Do It Yourself’ business is done in the Kingdom,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain