Al Futtaim opens Home Zone outlet in Bahrain
Manama, December 18, 2011
Al-Futtaim Group, one of the region’s largest business conglomerates, announced the opening of Home Zone – a new ‘Do it Yourself’ (DIY) and ‘Home & Garden’ brand in Bahrain.
The 15,500 sq ft store located in Seef Mall opened its doors today (December 18) with special opening offers.
Home Zone is a welcome addition to the Group’s retail portfolio of world’s best retail and clothing brands and promises to enhance the shopping experience of customers in Bahrain.
Home Zone will provide customers with a wide selection of DIY, and ‘Home & Garden’ products ranging from outdoor furniture to power tools, gardening accessories and equipment to bathroom and kitchenware, paint and accessories to plants and home and garden improvement items.
“It gives me great pleasure to open the first Home Zone store in the region and we welcome all our customers to the store,” said Wayne Cohen, Home Zone general manager.
“The Al-Futtaim group is fully committed to offering customers an unrivalled choice of the world’s best brands with exceptional standards of customer service. With the opening of the new store we aim to meet and exceed customer demands and expectations.”
“The Home Zone store puts us at the forefront of Bahrain’s DIY and Home & Garden sector and we hope to use that position to revolutionise the way ‘Do It Yourself’ business is done in the Kingdom,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal